The perfect ‘entree’ to your classic Antarctic cruise expedition from Ushuaia, or a great ‘stand alone’ journey. Follow the rhythm of the tango from beautiful Buenos Aires through the lakes area and across the Andes to Chile. Be inspired by the might towers and hornsin Torres del Paine then watch in awe at the colossal performance of Perito Moreno glacier.
- Buenos Aires, The most elegant and European city in South America
- Spectacular Andean Lakes crossing
- Picturesque lakes and mountains northern Patagonia
- Tempting chocolate shops of Bariloche
- The colossal sights and sounds of Perito Moreno glacier
- 4 day all inclusive stay in or near the majestic Torres del Paine NP, the 8th wonder of the world.
Patagonia, Argentina, Chile
January, February, March, October, November, December
Nature and Wildlife, Walking, City Stay
- Start/ Finish:
Buenos Aires / Ushuaia
The Cacique Inacayal Hotel in Bariloche is on the shores of Lago Nahuel Huapi.
This sophisticated hotel is just a few minutes walk from the main square. It has great public areas, an indoor pool and a sundeck to take in the fabulous views.
“All in all Forward Travel provided me with a truly unforgettable South American experience. Thanks to Rose and David at Forward Travel for introducing me to the delights of just a small part of this fascinating continent and for making my South American adventure a truly unforgettable experience.”
SA April 2015