Experience the wonders of Patagonia on this specially designed trip. A relaxing journey that meanders form Santiago through the amazing scenery of Patagonia. From the turquoise lakes and dramatic volcanoes in the north to the majestic glacier of Perito Moreno and inspiring peaks in Torres Del Paine in the south.
- Vibrant colours of Valparaiso and Santiago’s neighbourhoods
- Spectacular Andean Lakes crossing
- Picturesque lakes and mountains northern Patagonia
- Tempting chocolate shops of Bariloche
- The colossal sights and sounds of Perito Moreno glacier
- 4 day all inclusive stay in or near the majestic Torres del Paine NP, the 8th wonder of the world.
Patagonia, Chile, Argentina
January, February, March, October, November, December
Nature and Wildlife, Walking, City Stay
Most of our itineraries are private journeys, just for you. They are flexible, so we can tweak them for you, maybe add extra days, combine trips or upgrade hotels.
We know Patagonia very well and will happily make suggestions based on your interests.
“All in all Forward Travel provided me with a truly unforgettable South American experience. Thanks to Rose and David at Forward Travel for introducing me to the delights of just a small part of this fascinating continent and for making my South American adventure a truly unforgettable experience.”
SA April 2015