One of the best treks in Nepal. Trek off the beaten track away from crowded trekking trails and be rewarded with stunning close up views of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains.
- OFF THE BEATEN TRACK TREKKING EXPERIENCE
- STAY IN COMMUNITY LODGES
- GREAT HIMALAYAN VIEWS FROM KOPRA RIDGE
- THE WORLD’S DEEPEST VALLEY, THE KALI GHANDAKI
- BEAUTIFUL LAKESIDE POKHARA
- TIME TO EXPLORE COLOURFUL KATHMANDU
MID SEP – MID MAY
Nature, Hiking, Culture
The Annapurnas offer jaw dropping views of valleys and the Himalayas. Whether you’re a hard core trekker or simply looking to experience local life in rural Nepal, the Annapurna region will leave you wanting more. Walk through villages hundreds of years old, see farmers work the land and how the locals live in this extreme climate.
Known for the best sunrise view in the Annapurna’s, the pre-dawn walk is about an hour’s ‘gentlish’ climb from Ghorepani and affords views of six peaks over 7,500m.