Ecuador really is the Middle of the World, and over 15 days we’ll discover how wonderfully diverse it is as well. We’ll travel by rail for 4 days, passing the the soaring peaks of The Andes, greeted by ancient cities and warm smiles of the locals, to discover the heart of this compact and incredibly diverse country. Then we’ll have 8 days to explore the Galapagos trifecta, 3 unique and wildife rich islands, giving us a fantastic overview of this distinct and dramatic archipeligo.
- Fully Escorted by Rose Toohey
- 4 Day luxury Rail journey
- 7 Day private Journey in the Galapagos staying on 3 different Islands
- Ride The Devil’s Nose train, one of the world’s great railways
- Be guided through a mist filled Cloud Forest
- Meet and mingle with the local communities
- Stay in delightful Haciendas
- Stand on the actual Equator
- Meet descendants of the original Galapagos families
- Snorkel at Tuneles on Isabela
- Visit places not accessible to cruise boats
- 28 meals
- Limited to just 10 travellers
South America, Ecuador, The Galapagos Islands
Cruise, Nature, Wildlife, Train, History and Culture
Rose Toohey, Forward Travel Director.
My travel passion is finding authentic experiences and immersing myself in each destination. I hand pick all aspects of our journeys to guarantee great holidays for our travellers. On this journey we’ll go beyond the tourist trail and into the heart of Quito and The Galapagos. Being with our travellers as they experience our journeys is the best part my job. I hope you’ll join me.