Know About Our Team and Tour Plans
Your journey is our passion!
Rose and David are the faces of forward travel, they’ve been wandering the globe for many years and helping others travel for almost as long. They believe Forward Travel is really all about you, not about them.
We created our company to give our travellers the best and most complete travel experience.We have ventured far and wide along roads less travelled and busy highways and can tell you our passport numbers quicker than our phone numbers.
With so much great feedback from our past and present clients we decided it was time in 2013 to set up our own company to bring our Forward thinking travel concept to our own audience.
If you agree that travel is part of life, not a break from it, then you are a Forward Traveller. If you travel for experiences more than sightseeing then you are one of us.
We want your memories to be of great guides, fantastic meals, comical inter language conversations with locals, and how you felt being immersed in your location, rather than merely taking photos of places you’d seen already seen in the brochures. We think of it as being part of the picture, rather than just taking the picture.
Travel deserves proper planning and careful preparation, and you should savour the anticipation as each journey approaches. Travel teaches us, it rewards us, it challenges us, it surprises us, and hopefully it creates happiness, with memories that deserve to be shared. That is why we created Forward Travel, to help Forward thinking travellers to travel better, travel further and travel better.
Rose and David’s vision for Forward Travel is to be the most successful, respected and recognised travel planners in Australia, taking intimate groups of Forward Travellers on adventures and unique experiences are the globe.
Changing lives, touching lives, creating life long memories.
At Forward Travel we promise to be the true, boutique travel consultant.
We will handcraft a travel experience for you, our clients, who we view as travellers looking to immerse themselves in a genuine life experience – not just tourists. We specialise in individually planned journeys to unique destinations, providing our clients with the utmost care and the best travel stories for their next dinner party. We solve problems and give good, solid advice and understand the importance of the trip and the overall experience.
Once you become a Forward Traveller, you never go elsewhere.
If you travel for experiences more than sightseeing then you are one of us. We want your memories to be of great guides, fantastic meals, comical inter language conversations with locals, and how you felt being immersed in your location, rather than merely taking photos of places you’d seen already seen in the brochures. We think of it as being part of the picture, rather than just taking the picture.
- Respect, professionalism and a “we get it done” attitude is at the top of the Forward Travel values.
- Expert and thorough advice provided to the customer at all times. If a Forward Travels consultant doesn’t know something they will find out and call the client back when they do. Our integrity and genuine care for our clients is paramount.
- Empower clients to make confident and independent choices armed with all the information they require to do so.
- Clear and personal communication. The client’s itinerary is provided to them and updated with the highest level of detail and every feasible situation considered.
- Safety. Deliver accessible, high quality services in a caring, safe environment.
- The best quality. The customer experience is paramount from the beginning to the end of the journey. When a client is on their holiday, they can be in contact with our consultants to ensure that their trip is running smoothly and any issues will be dealt with as quickly as possible should they arise.
- The Forward Travel team value and respect all staff, business partners, strategic alliances, associated travel companies and clients.
- Individual and unique. A Forward Travel experience is all about the customer, and creating the most individual, exciting and inspiring trip that the client could hope for.
- Relationships are key. Forward Travel consultants take a real personal interest in what all of their clients are doing.
- Community. Forward Travel is about building a community of like-minded, adventurers with a shared passion for great life experiences around the globe.