Nepal – the name has a lot of adventures hidden within it! The first thing that probably comes to your mind when you hear about Nepal is Mt. Everest. However, not many people know that Nepal has many wonders under its sleeves to enthral you in more ways than one. And with Forward Travel, your very own “Nepal travel specialists” a journey to the interior of Nepal is going to be something more than just a trekking experience.
We have put together some of our favourite and significant experiences that we feel should be considered and will explain why visiting Nepal is going to be more than a ‘once in a lifetime’ trekking opportunity for you.
Adventure at its best, Nepal has everything to offer! Paragliding, water rafting, ultra-light flights, bungee jumping, zip-flying and a lot more is awaiting you to give you the real punch of adrenaline.
- Nepal, one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world offers, and although Everest Base Camp is generally first to mind, don’t think that high altitude trails is all that is on offer. Whether you are an avid and experienced trekker, or just wanting to enjoy some walking with your family, you have all options available to you in Nepal.
- Your bird watching experience will go to a whole new level with your trip to Nepal. Records say that over 856 known bird species can be found in Nepal. Yes, that’s 856!
- Culture. Again, think Nepal and mountains and amazing scenery comes to mind. Nepal has a very rich and old culture. It’s not all about trekking in Nepal. Home to some of the worlds most significant UNESCO World Heritage Sites, allowing yourself to immerse in the culture will be something you won’t forget anytime soon.
- Nepal is cheap! With Forward Travel, travelling to Nepal will give you real value for your money.
- Spiritual enlightenment is assured in your Nepal trip. Take a journey to Lumbini for exploring the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
- Are you fascinated by wildlife? Experiencing the wildlife of Nepal at Chitwan is something you don’t want to miss!
- You will feel attached to the simple lives of people in Nepal. The warmth and hospitality you will receive is something to stay with you for a very long time.
- Artwork in in abundance around in Nepal. The ancient artistry and its fine detail on the walls of monasteries will leave you fascinated.
- Enjoy enthralling views of Mt. Everest from the top by taking scenic mountain flight.
- Glimpse of the living goddess ‘Kumari’ in Nepal during the time of Ghode Jatra festival.
- Accommodation, even in the remote parts of Nepal is not as basic as one might think, (although, we can arrange basis for you if you wish), while you are travelling with Forward Travel, we will provide as basic or a luxurious are you want.
There is so much more to see and experience in Nepal, call us to pick our brains, and use our knowledge to create the most memorable experience possible form your time in Nepal. Talk to the experts, and don’t allow yourself to miss out on this truly amazing destination.