The Annapurna region is the best area for introductory trekking. This trek highlights the scenic and cultural diversity of Nepal while walking on well defined trails through forests and villages with stunning mountain views, especially from the summit of Poon Hill above the village of Ghorepani.
- OUR EASIEST LODGE TREK IN THE HEART OF THE ANNAPURNA RANGE
- BEAUTIFUL RHODODENDRON FOREST BLOOM IN SPRING
- WORLD FAMOUS HIMALAYAN PANORAMA FROM POON HILL
- BEAUTIFUL LAKESIDE POKHARA
- TIME TO EXPLORE COLORFUL KATHMANDU
MID SEPTEMBER – MID MAY
WALKING AND HIKING, NATURE AND WILDLIFE, ESCORTED JOURNEY
Most of our itineraries are private journeys, just for you. They are flexible, so we can tweak them for you, maybe add extra days, combine trips or upgrade hotels.
We know Nepal well and will happily make suggestions based on your interests.
Known for the best sunrise view in the Annapurna’s, the pre-dawn walk is about an hour’s ‘gentlish’ climb from Ghorepani and affords views of six peaks over 7,500m.