Come with me to the top of the world.
Experience Canada’s High Arctic, abundant wildlife and dance under the Northern Lights.
SEE AND EXPERIENCE
Enter the wolrd of killer whales and grizzly bears
Explore the fabled Northwest Passage
Be entranced The Arctic kings – Polar Bears
Gaze in awe at the sky under The Northern Lights
‘I’ll never forget the afternoon spent with mama polar bear and her two cubs. It was simply incredible to see the fiercest creature display the gentlest love. What a thrill and a privilege. Thank you so much. Suzanne, Orange. NSW
Canada’s spectacular scenery, wildlife and nature are all found here. I’ve planned this trip to capture the best of it, from the sea to the land to the soaring sky.
Whales of all sizes, loom in the waters, while bears of all colours roam the shore. Birds in their thousands fill the sky, and hopefully we’ll see the Aurora dance above it.
From West to North to high Above, I have personally chosen the best places, best and best guides to give us the best opportunity to capture all we hope to see, with some surprises along the way.
This is a shared journey more than a tour. Think of it as a group of ‘like-minded’ people travelling together.
There’s plenty of leisure time to tailor as you wish, and all the leg work and planning has been done.
I’ll be there too, to ensure this trip is a spectacular journey like no other.
Our 2019 journey is now ready to be booked, so get iun early to guarantee your place.
- 10 Day Arctic cruise with wildlife and history focus
- Full day Bear watching cruise to the iconic Knight Inlet
- Orca watching cruise in Johnstone Strait
- 3 nights in delightful Telegraph Cove, one of Canda’s last boardwalk communities
- 2 nights in historic Victoria, with a guided walk and visit to the famous Butchart Gardens
- Visit the amazing Conningham Bay where polar bears and Inuits share the spoils of the rich waters
- Follow the horistic Franklin expedition and visit key sites
- 3 nights for Aurora viewing in Yellowknife, one of the world’s best locations.
- Escorted by Shannon Tyler, your Tour Manager
CANADA, THE ARCTIC
NATURE AND WILDLIFE, CULTURE AND HISTORY, ESCORTED JOURNEY, CRUISE