Travel across the high Andean Plateau that links Northern Chile With Bolivia and Peru. This trip is a great way to see the wild Bolivian scenery including the iconic Uyuni Salt Flats. Stay in a hotel completely made from salt walk in a landscape stolen from another planet. The perfect way to link Chile and Peru.
- STAND IN AMAZEMENT AT THE UYUNI SALT FLATS
- VIBRANT COLOURS OF THE RED AND GREEN LAGOONS
- STAY IN A HOTEL MADE OF SALT
- VISIT THE WITCHES MARKET IN LA PAZ
- CRUISE ACROSS LAKE TITICACA
- VISIT SUN ISLAND, THE BIRTHPLACE OF THE INCAS
- SAIL IN A TRADITIONAL REED BOAT
Chile, Bolivia, Peru
Nature and wildlife, Culture
November-April is when the salt flats are covered in water and the becomes a mirror. It is like you are walking on the sky, and on a moonless night, you will feel like you are part of it, standing inside the galaxy.
May – October is the dry when you get to have fun with perspective, as size and distance are hard to gauge.