8 Day tour from $2,844
Join a fantastic escorted bus tour around Iceland. Explore the island of fire and ice and go with an international group on Iceland’s ring road. Discover stunning scenery and dramatic landscapes. A local expert guide helps you explore the unspoiled Icelandic countryside with volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs, mountains, fjords, glaciers, and waterfalls.
This escorted tour takes you both to classic nature hotspots and lesser-known sights. The tour includes several soft adventures and cultural visits. Some outdoor activities might differ between seasons depending on weather and road conditions. Chances to see the Northern Lights during departures from October to mid-April.
- Escorted coach tour around Iceland’s Ring Road
- Visit two national parks
- Included are visits to small local museums, cultural experiences, and soft adventures
- Two departures per week, every Tuesday and Friday
- Excellent value for money!
- Chances to see the Northern Lights during departures from October to mid-April
AUG – DEC 2018 / JAN – APR 2019
NATURE AND WILDLIFE, CULTURE AND HERITAGE