14 Day tour from $2,299
The new moon of the Hindu month ‘Kartika’, which lasts from mid-October to mid-November, signals the beginning of two spectacular Indian events – Diwali and the Pushkar Camel Fair.
Picture neighbourhoods ablaze with lanterns and fireworks, endless feasts and the exchanging of sweets; and a camel fair of such grand proportions that it attracts over 11,000 camels (and their owners) from right across Rajasthan. Simply put, this is the most incredible time to experience India.
Discover the unique spirituality, customs, and holiday celebrations of India on this 14 day package visiting Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan. Enjoy tours of New and Old Delhi; witness Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid Mosque; explore vibrant Chandni Chowk Market by rickshaw; witness the Taj Mahal, the ultimate symbol of love; visit Jaswant Thada on a city tour of Jodhpur; attend the famous Pushkar Camel Fair; and so much more!
This incredible tour includes 13 nights accommodation, 16 meals including daily breakfast and a farewell dinner, return airport transfers and more.
- Explore Delhi, Agra, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur and Pushkar
- Witness the incredible Pushkar Camel Fair
- Celebrate the Diwali Festival of Lights in Delhi
- Enjoy two half-day tours in New and Old Delhi
- See Red Fort, Raj Ghat and Jama Masjid Mosque
- Explore the colourful Chandni Chowk Market
- Visit the beautiful Lotus Temple in New Delhi
- Marvel at the wondrous Taj Mahal and Red Fort in Agra
- Discover the UNESCO listed Fatehpur Sikri
- Visit Chand Baori, one of the world’s deepest step wells
- Enjoy a visit to the Royal Amber Fort on a Jaipur sightseeing tour
- Visit Jaswant Thada on a city tour of Jodhpur
- See Brahma Temple and Pushkar Lake on a sightseeing tour
- Go bird watching by rickshaw in Bharatpur
- Enjoy a sari and turban tying demonstration
DELHI • AGRA • PUSHKAR • JAIPUR
06 NOVEMBER 2018
CULTURE AND HISTORY