Untouched by commercial tourism, Assam is among India’s best hidden gems.
Follow the flow of the mighty Brahmaputra River to explore Assam’s high spots along with a game drive into the famed Khaziranga to watch the one-horned rhino.
Get ready for an action-packed rendezvous with wildlife, history, culture and a distinctive style of living.
- SEE THE WORLD-FAMOUS ONE-HORNED RHINO AT KHAZIRANGA
- ELEPHANT SAFARI AT KHAZIRANGA
- TEA TASTING AT DIBRUGARH
- STAY IN A MONASTERY AND A MANOR
- CRUISE ON THE BRAHMAPUTRA
- 600-YEAR-OLD MONUMENTS AT AHOM
- GUIDED TOURING & ENTRANCE FEES
OCTOBER TO MAY
CULTURE AND HISTORY, CRUISE, NATURE AND WILDLIFE