6 Day tour from $2,480
This journey allows you to sleep on dry land and explore 3 of the islands usually only available on cruises. Your speed boat, operated exclusively by our local agent, takes you between the islands letting you stay on each one instead of having to return to Santa Cruz each night.
We can add extra time before or after the journey to extend your stay.
- EXPLORE 3 DIVERSE ISLANDS
- PRIVATE SPEED BOAT BETWEEN ISLANDS
- SEE THE GIANT IGUANAS ON FOREANA
- SNORKEL WITH SEA LIONS AND TURTLES
- PIRATES CAVE HIKE ON FLOREANA
- HIKE TO THE TO OF SIERRA NEGRO AND CHICO VOLCANOES ON ISABELA
- VISIT CHARLES DARWIN CENTRE
- MEET DESCENDANTS OF THE ORIGINAL SETTLERS
- BILINGUAL NATURALIST GUIDE
- CHOICE OF ACTIVITIES
- BREAKFAST AND LUNCH DAILY
GALAPAGOS ISLANDS, ECUADOR
2 – 7 SEPTEMBER
NATURE AND WILDLIFE, CRUISE
These tunnels can only be accessed if you are staying on Isabela. They were formed millions year ago when rivers of liquid lava ran across the island reaching the coast shore. The cold water froze their outer layer while liquid lava kept flowing into the sea. After the eruption, water broke the hollow tubes creating tunnels. They are now abundant with wildlife and you can snorkel and discover the marine life such as sharks, lobsters, penguins, sea lions, boobies, marine turtles among other endemic species from Galapagos.
You can add them to the package for $150 per person
Allow time in Puerto Ayora to visit the fish markets. You can watch the pelicans and sea lions vie with the tourist to pick up the best catch of the day.