9 Day tour from $5,410
This round-the-island tour shows you highlights of Icelandic nature, geological wonders, historical and cultural sites. We introduce you to the life in the countryside where you learn about the Icelandic horse, experience fish angling, visit a folk museum with turf houses, and explore the natural habitat of whales on a whale watching tour, right below the Arctic Circle.
You bathe in a pool of geothermal water rich in minerals and silica. This is an ideal tour for those who want to experience the whole variety of Icelandic landscape, culture, history, and nature in only nine days.
You visit two of Iceland’s three national parks, and there are opportunities to do some walks in the beautiful countryside most days during the tour. Accommodation is in a mix of 3 and 4-star hotels, in rooms are with private facilities.
- Complete circle tour around Iceland’s ring road
- Climb a small volcano crater
- Whale watching & sea angling (2018)
- Boat trip on Jökulsárlón glacial lagoon between floating icebergs
- Soak in the geothermal nature baths at Lake Mývatn
- See the most powerful waterfall in Europe – Dettifoss
- Visit to two national parks, Þingvellir and Vatnajökull
- Look into an explosion crater
- See waterfalls, geysers, hot springs, volcanoes, glaciers and fjords
- Daily leisurely walks 1-2 hours
- Small group travel with maximum 20 people
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus to instantly share your best times in Iceland on social media
AUG – SEPT 2018 / JUN – SEP 2019
NATURE AND WILDLIFE, CULTURE AND HERITAGE