A fantastic 8 days exploring the highlights of Peru. Get acquainted with the history in Lima then travel through the Sacred Valley of the Incas discovering vibrant markets and hidden gems. The trip culminates with a private tour of Machu Picchu and scenic Vistadome dome train travel. Complete your journey with 3 nights in Cusco, the beautiful, history filled centre of the Incan empire.
- Private tour of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Inca treasures of Maras and Moray in the Sacred Valley
- Visit the Pisac Markets, one of South America’s best
- Good quality accommodation with breakfast daily
- Transfers from / to the airport, bus or train station
- Private touring with English speaking guides
- Scenic train ride to Machu Picchu in Vistadomeclass
- Entrance fees to the sites listed.
SOUTH AMERICA, PERU, MACHU PICCHU
CULTURE AND HISTORY, RAIL
MAY, JUNE, JULY, AUGUST, SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER