8 Day tour from $1,970
Iceland is where glaciers reach for the skies, deep blue mountain lakes fill steep valleys with sharp green peaks on all sides. Come with us to explore these iconic sights of Iceland.
This self-drive journey allows you to explore the sights at your own pace and includes countryside boutique accommodation that let you fully recharge for each day’s adventures. Let hot springs relax and calm you as you take in the spectacular views. This Iceland itinerary can be tailor made to suit your plans.
- Track record of 85-98% chance of seeing the Northern Lights
- See amazing Icelandic landscapes mixed with soft adventure and cultural experiences during the day. Most nights we stay in the countryside, away from light pollution, in order to maximise the chances to see the Northern Lights
- Climb a volcano crater and walk between two continental tectonic plates
- Visit a traditional shark farmer, turf farmsteads and churches
- Relax in the Blue Lagoon and learn about living with volcanoes
- See Icelandic horses, taste freshly baked hot spring bread and enjoy a fjord cruise
- Six evenings Northern Lights Academy
- Program offered in two group sizes: maximum 16 or 45 persons
- New: Optional ice cave tour at Vatnajökull glacier for departures between November 15th and March 15
SEPTEMBER 2018 – APRIL 2019
NATURE AND WILDLIFE – CULTURE AND HERITAGE