14 Day tour from $4,999
Vibrant cities bursting with life, a pride of lions stalking the grassy plains, the snow-capped peak of Mt Kilimanjaro looming in the distance; Kenya is a photographer’s dream come true. From the wilds of the vast Masai Mara National Reserve to the serene beaches of Diani near Mombasa, this package will showcase the beauty, the history, and the culture of Kenya like never before.
Experience the magic, mystery and excitement of Kenya on this 14 day package visiting Nairobi, Mombasa, the Amboseli National Park, and beyond. Go in search of lions, elephants, buffalo and more on up to three game drives within the Masai Mara National Reserve. Witness an incredible array of birdlife at Lake Elmenteita, a UNESCO listed site renowned for its biodiversity. Experience the wonders of Amboseli National Park, with Mt Kilimanjaro looming in the distance.
View animals grazing within the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, plant a tree to leave a lasting mark on Kenya, and spend three days at leisure on the beaches of Diani near Mombasa. This once-in-a-lifetime Kenyan adventure includes return international flights; 11 nights in hotels, boutique lodges and tented camps; English-speaking tour leader and guides; 31 meals and so much more.
- Discover the highlights of magical Kenya
- Experience up to three safari drives in Masai Mara National Reserve
- Spot lions, giraffes, cheetahs, impala and more
- Experience a full day game drive in the biodiverse Amboseli National Park
- Witness the majesty of Mount Kilimanjaro (weather permitting)
- Spot wild animals on a game drive in Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary
- Leave a lasting memory at the Sanctuary by planting a tree
- Travel across the vast plains of the Rift Valley
- Look for flamingoes at the UNESCO listed Lake Elmenteita
- Learn about flora and fauna of Lake Elmenteita on a guided walk
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Diani near Mombasa
- Enjoy small group touring
MASAI MARA • AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK • LAKE ELMENTEITA
ON SELECTED DATES IN 2019
HISTORY AND CULTURE, NATURE AND WILDLIFE