14 Day tour from $6,899
Take a journey to the true heart of Africa with this amazing 14 day safari and beach package. From the sweeping plains and abundant wildlife of the Serengeti to the exotic beaches of Zanzibar, every step of this trip is a dream come true.
Discover the vast wilderness of Tanzania and go on safari with up to 6 guided game drives. Keep your eyes peeled for Africa’s exotic animals, including elephants, rhinos, lions, hippos, leopards and more. Experience the iconic landscape of the Serengeti, known for sweeping savannah plains, baobab trees, and gorgeous sunsets.
Discover the exotic creatures of Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Parks, as well as Ngorongoro Conservation Area, and learn about the way of life for indigenous Hadzabe Bushmen.
This bucket list experience includes a three night Zanzibar Island stay, return international flights, one internal flight, a variety of accommodation experiences including boutique lodges and tent camps, 25 meals including all meals on safari, English speaking tour leader and qualified safari rangers, transportation by open air 4×4 vehicles and so much more.
- Experience up to 6 guided game drives in the vast wilderness areas of Tanzania
- Search for elephants, rhinos, lions, hippos, leopards and many more exotic animals
- Discover the savanna plains of the Serengeti over three days
- Take the opportunity to experience the annual wildebeest migration (seasonal)
- Explore Tarangire National Park with its magnificent baobabs and large population of elephants
- Visit Lake Manyara National Park famous for its tree climbing lions
- Discover the wildlife of the magnificent Ngorongoro Conservation Area
- Visit Lake Eyasi, home of the Hadzabe people to explore the area and learn about their way of life
- Relax on the amazing white sand beaches and swim in clear azure blue waters of Zanzibar
- Explore the cultural delights of charming Nungwi village and surrounds
- Witness Mount Kilimanjaro (subject to weather conditions)
SERENGETI • NGORONGORO • STONE TOWN
13 SEPTEMBER & 18 OCTOBER 2018; 24 JANUARY & 14 FEBRUARY 2019
NATURE AND WILDLIFE