10 Day tour from $1,999
Lush mountains, world-class shopping and the thriving city streets of Taipei will capture your heart before you’ve even had a chance to catch up. See the highlights of Taiwan on this 10 day package taking in Taipei, Alishan, Kaohsiung and Chiayi.
See vibrant Taipei at leisure, travel to Sun Moon Lake where you can marvel at Wen Wu Temple and Holy Monk Shrine, before taking in the stunning views from Sun Moon Ropeway. Then, be captivated by the serene beauty of the Alishan National Scenic Area. From moss covered forest floors to dramatic coastal cliff drops, the region is full of surprises that will almost certainly delight and inspire.
Visit military equipped Eluanbi Lighthouse, and see Taiwan’s ‘last unspoiled land’ along the East Coast. Discover Taroko National Park, a lush forest with sheer cliff faces and undulating mountains. Then, return to Taipei for a tour of the city: see the Presidential Building; Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall and more. Package includes return international flights, seven nights hotel accommodation and nine meals, airport transfers and more.
Have more time? Head to Hong Kong for two days at your own leisure with the 13 Day Package
- Explore Taipei, Taiwan’s glittering capital city
- Discover grand temples, night markets & more
- See the National Palace Museum and Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall
- Visit Sun Moon Lake, the ‘Jewel of Taiwan’
- Admire the views from Sun Moon Lake Ropeway
- Tour the vast port city of Kaohsiung
- Visit the ‘Nine Aboriginal Tribes Culture Village’
- Experience the beauty of Kenting National Park
- Admire the beauty of Alishan and Ali Mountain
- Tour the lush mountains of Taroko National Park
- Discover the East Coast National Scenic Area
- Spot wild monkeys on the east coast
TAIPEI • SUN MOON LAKE • EAST COAST SCENIC AREA • TAROKO NATIONAL PARK
Departure Dates (2019)
HISTORY AND CULTURE