Join us to reach the peaks on six of Ecuador’s volcanoes. Stand on top of The World as you climb Chimborazo, the furthest point from the Earth’s centre. The 14 day journey is a perfect introduction to high altitude climbing, with plenty of acclimitisation days and technical training by experience guides
You will be escorted by Dan Slater, an experienced tour leader, traveler and mountain guide, plus expert local guides throughout Ecuador. More technical than Kilimanjaro but a whole lot easier than Everest, these really are the ‘high’lights of Ecuador, so we hope you will join Dan on what will be a great adventure.
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES OF DAN SLATER AS TOUR LEADER TRANSFERS TO AND FROM AIRPORT
- PRIVATE GROUND TRANSPORTATION
- ACCOMMODATION IN HOTELS, LODGES AND REFUGES
- CITY TOURS
- PROFESSIONAL ENGLISH SPEAKING MOUNTAIN GUIDES
- DAILY BREAKFAST LUNCH AND WATER ON HIKING DAYS
- LUNCH AND DINNER WHEN SPECIFIED
- MOUNTAIN CLIMIBING EQUIPMENT: CARABINERS, GLACIER BOOTS, CRAMPONS, ICE AXLE, HELMET, HARNESS.
- ENTRANCE AND PERMITS TO THE NATIONAL PARKS
23 AUGUST – 02 SEPTEMBER 2018
WALKING AND HIKING, NATURE AND WILDLIFE, ESCORTED JOURNEY