12 Day tour from $1,999
Diverse landscapes, fascinating history, intriguing culture, and mouth-watering cuisine – these are just a handful of the good reasons why Vietnam sits atop the wish lists of so many travellers.
From the north to the south, every step leads to another incredible sight, sound, taste or experience. Fall in love with the wonders of Vietnam on this incredible 12-day package visiting Hanoi, Halong Bay, Ho Chi Minh City and beyond.
Travel through diverse cities and landscapes, soak up the historical importance of UNESCO listed sites including My Son Holy Land, enjoy a sightseeing boat ride on the Mekong River, experience an unforgettable overnight cruise on Halong Bay, and so much more. The Imperial Citadel, Thiên Mụ Pagoda, and Cu Chi Tunnels are just a few of the sights you’ll encounter on this fascinating journey.
With return flights, nine nights hotel accommodation, a one-night cruise, and 16 meals, experiencing this amazing country is now easier than ever.
- Experience the culture of Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City
- Sail among the limestone islands of Halong Bay
- Enjoy free time at leisure in Hanoi
- See the Citadel and Dong Ba Market on a Hue city tour
- Take a boat cruise on the Perfume River
- See the UNESCO listed ruins of sacred My Son Holy Land
- Enjoy leisure time in Hoi An
- Explore the historical Cú Chi Tunnels
- Enjoy an afternoon free at leisure in Ho Chi Minh City
- Admire the beautiful scenery in My Tho
- Cruise along the scenic Mekong River
- Visit a traditional Vietnamese village
HANOI • HALONG BAY • HO CHI MINH CITY
06 AUGUST – 26 NOVEMBER 2018
CULTURE AND HISTORY