The Emerald green of Sri Lanka is enough reason to visit this charismatic island. Visit historical sites resting alongside lush green forests, climb fortresses and hills, drive through tea plantations, dive into the wilderness of a national park, discover the personality of small towns and enjoy the bustle of big cities in this action-packed tour.
- Relaxed pace with several multi night stays
- Excellent local driver-guide throughout
- Travel in comfortable Air-Conditioned vehicle
- 4 Days exploring the Cultural Triangle,
- Guided sightseeing at Dambulla, Anuradhapura, Polonnaruwa
- Climb Sigiryra
- 2 nights in Kandy with a visit to Temple of Sacred Tooth, one of Buddhism’s most important shrines.
- Train ride through the Tea Country
- 2 days wildlife watching in Yala National Park, with Asia’s largest numbers of leopards.
- 3 nights in historic Galle to really explore and experience the coastal city.
SRI LANKA, INDIAN SUB CONTINENT
NATURE AND WILDLIFE, CULTURE AND HISTORY, RAIL