16 Day tour from $4,599
With its world-famous sights and ancient living culture, Peru is a destination at the top of most people’s travel wish lists. From the remote ruins of Machu Picchu to the glassy solitude of Lake Titicaca, every inch of this vibrant nation has the power to surprise, delight, and inspire.
Realise your dreams of exploring Peru on this dazzling 16 day package visiting Cusco, Lima, Puno, Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley and beyond. Get a taste of the Peruvian way of life on a tour of vibrant Lima; wander through the historic streets of imperial Cusco; witness the spectacular Andes Mountains; tick off the bucket list with a visit to the grand citadel of Machu Picchu; take a boat ride on Lake Titicaca; visit the famous Uros floating islands; enjoy a homestay with a local family at Luquina Island; and so much more. This incredible package includes return flights, two internal flights in Peru, 13 nights accommodation, English-speaking guides, airport transfers and more.
Crave a little more adventure? Upgrade to the 20 day package with Amazon jungle extension.
- Discover the best of historic Lima on tour
- Explore the Imperial City of Cusco
- Enjoy a guided day tour of the Sacred Valley
- Stay in Aguas Calientes hot springs town
- Witness the spectacular Andes Mountains
- Tour the historic ruins of Machu Picchu
- Enjoy a guided tour of Pukara and Raqch’i
- Visit the fascinating Uros floating islands
- Marvel at impressive Lake Titicaca
- Visit traditional villages on Taquile Island
- Enjoy a boat trip across Lake Titicaca
- Visit ancient Inca monuments
MACHU PICCHU • LIMA • CUSCO, PERU
JANUARY 21, FEBRUARY 25, MARCH 27, APRIL 8, MAY 20, JUNE 12, JULY 8, AUGUST 5, SEPTEMBER 16 – 2019
CULTURE AND HISTORY, NATURE AND WILDLIFE, HIKING AND WALKING